Data of the person in charge
– Identity of the person in charge: Industrias Belafer s.l.
– Commercial name: Belafer
– NIF/CIF: B22004121
– Address: Ctra. N. II, km. 440, 22520 Fraga (Huesca)
– E-mail: email@example.com
In this space, the user, will be able to find all the information relative to the legal terms and conditions that define the relations between the users and us as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Belafer (Industrias Belafer s.l.), as responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of our users and customers with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of the personal data of our users.
This website, therefore, rigorously complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages, members of the Belafer website including the contents and services made available therein. Any person accessing the website https://www.belafer.es/ (“user”) agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force at any given time of the portal https://www.belafer.es/.
Personal data we collect and how we do it
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not in any way imply the beginning of a business relationship with Belafer. Therefore, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is forbidden:
– Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorised by the legitimate owners;
– Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners;
– Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the website https://www.belafer.es/ the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Belafer or third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload the portal https://www.belafer.es/ or that could prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, https://www.belafer.es/ cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that could produce alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in his electronic documents and files contained therein, although we do provide all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to prevent the presence of these elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Belafer may be stored in automated or non-automated databases, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Industrias Belafer s.l., assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection. Communication between users and https://www.belafer.es/ uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that user confidentiality is guaranteed.
Conflict resolution platform
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the means of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Belafer, is expressly prohibited. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Belafer.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without limitation the text, software, content (including structure, selection, order and presentation of the same), podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that a violation of its legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of a certain content on the website, it must notify Belafer of this circumstance, indicating
– Personal details of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he is acting in the event that the claim is made by a third party other than the interested party.
– Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party takes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Industrias Belafer s.l. (Belafer) does not give any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
– The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website, or of its services and contents;
– The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
– The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
– The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
– The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general the relations between users of their telematic services, present in this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and the courts of Huesca.
Should any user have any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the https://www.belafer.es/ portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal notice was last updated on 24-05-2018.